Let us guide you through the pension maze
"But I'm not retiring for years, why should I bother reviewing my pension at the moment?"
Well, can you answer 'Yes' to all of the following?
- Do you know what type of pension plans you have?
- Do you know their current value?
- Do you know when you can take your pension?
- Do you know what benefits they may provide at retirement?
- Do you know what options will be available to you at retirement?
If any of the answers are 'No', then a retirement planning review may benefit you.
Pension changes 2015
For today’s over 55s, there’s now much more freedom when it comes to pension pots. The Government’s new plans mean you now have more choice and flexibility than ever but with so much choice comes confusion for many.
Our free pensions guide has been designed to cut through the jargon and help you make decisions that will affect your retirement income for the rest of your life, so make sure you get your handy copy today.
Your options at a glance
- Leave your pension pot untouched
- Use your pot to buy an annuity
- Use your pot to provide a flexible retirement income
- Take small cash sums from your pot
- Take your whole pot as cash
- Mix and match as you like
Send me a guide
We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes
Newcastle Financial Service Limited’s (NFSL) financial review service will help you to establish your aims for retirement and what you will need to do in order to achieve this. They will also identify your existing arrangements and highlight any shortfalls these may have.
Just get in touch with us to arrange a no-obligation appointment and NFSL’s Financial Planning Managers can explain the options open to you.
They can discuss what your needs are in retirement and help you plan to meet those needs. Just get in touch by calling 0345 600 4330.
* Newcastle Financial Services Limited is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Newcastle Financial Services Limited offers a 'restricted advice' service which means that they offer advice on products and services from a limited number of companies available through Openwork Limited.