Pru Fund: helping to make your money work a bit harder
The Pru Fund investment plan is a lump sum investment plan that can be used if you want your money to have potential for real growth or if you are looking for an income*. The fund in which it invests is low to medium risk and it is designed to be held over the long term. It includes a small element of life assurance and offers tax benefits to those taking an income.
This product is a middle ground for an investor who wants the possibility of better returns than a standard savings account, but who also does not want the risk of direct investment in the stock market.
What's more is that there are no hidden setup charges or fees, 100% of your initial investment will be placed into the fund.***
*** Unless the 3 year early cash-In Charge option is selected.
Features of the Prudential Fund include:
- Minimum investment £10,000 - maximum investment £500,000
- Choice of 2 multi-asset managed funds with options to include capital guarantees
- No initial setup charges***
- 100% allocation - all of your initial investment will go into the fund***
- The option to take a regular income
- On death the greater of 100.1% of investment back, or the amounts invested in your plan reduced proportionately for any withdrawals and or income, if holder dies during investment term.
A key benefit of the Pru Fund investment plan is the wide range of investment areas in which the funds are invested. This helps reduce the impact of the stockmarket ups and downs.
|UK Equities - 23.8%
||UK Equities - 12.8%
|Fixed Interest - 44.1%
||Fixed Interest - 64.9%
|International equities – 10.5%
||International Equities - 5.8%
|Property - 12.8%
||Property - 7.1%
|Cash - 3.0%
||Cash - 6.9%
|Alternative Assets - 5.8%
||Alternative Assets - 2.5%
The information above shows the spread of investments at 31 December 2011. Individual circumstances may impact on individual plan details.
Call us on 0845 600 5159
** Source: Prudential as at 31 December 2011. the fund mix is likely to change over time.
The return on your plans is not guaranteed. The value of your plan may go up and down and there could be times when you may not get back the full amount invested. Full Terms & Conditions are available on request.
If you are interested in this or would simply like to know more then contact us to arrange a no obligation appointment with a Personal Financial Manager from Newcastle Financial Services Limited at a time and place convenient to you.
* Where we mention income we are referring to regular payments you may choose to receive from your PruFund Investment Plan. The impact of taxation (and any tax reliefs) depends on individual circumstances. HM Revenue & Customs may not tax these regular payments as income in the same way that they treat dividends or interest. Of course, taking an income means that the amount in your plan will be reduced, and if you take more income then your plan has grown by, your plan will be worth less than the amount you originally invested.
Newcastle Building Society introduces to Newcastle Financial Services Limited. Newcastle Financial Services Limited is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Newcastle Financial Services Limited offers a 'restricted advice' service which means that they can only discuss and offer products and services from a limited number of companies available through Openwork Limited.