How much will it cost?
Our mortgage calculator allows you to get an indication of the likely monthly repayments you would have to make if you choose one of our current mortgage schemes.
- The MINIMUM you can borrow is £10,000
- The MAXIMUM you can borrow is £1,000,000 (£350,000 for First Time Buyers)
- Your property must be worth AT LEAST £40,000
- The MINIMUM term for the loan is 5 years
- The MAXIMUM term for the loan is 35 years
- The repayment indications DO NOT include any fees that may be payable - should you wish to find out more about a particular mortgage, a Key Facts Illustration outlining all the relevant costs, is available on request
If your mortgage requirements don't meet these criteria, please call us on 0345 606 4488 and speak to one of our advisers who may be able to help.
If you meet the criteria above, please click here to continue.
Are you an existing mortgage borrower?
The mortgage schemes shown on this calculator are for new borrowers only. If you're an existing borrower with the Society, call us on 0345 606 4488 and one of our advisers will be able to tell you about our existing customer mortgage range.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE