The Openwork Partnership is one of the UK’s largest and longest-established financial advice networks. Through many changes and challenges they have been a constant presence in the market for over 45 years and have served over two generations of clients.
Every firm is individual and distinct, yet The Openwork Partnership shares values and standards for the benefit of our clients.
The Openwork Partnership
Newcastle Financial Advisers has worked with The Openwork Partnership for over 18 years to provide customers with a variety of products and excellent service.
As a partnership they work together to:
- Make sure we work to the highest standards of compliance regulation.
- Fully research the financial products available and work with the product providers to secure the right solutions for clients.
- Access correct training and professional development.
- Sustain quality standards in the advice given to our clients.
The Openwork Partnership means working together to use their scale, collective ideas and different skills to do the right thing and to deliver good value and opportunity, as easily as possible. This is based on the shared values and beliefs of The Openwork Partnership;
- For us, it’s personal – We treat everyone with empathy and as an individual.
- In partnership – We always remember we are in this together to put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- We do it right – We’re here to build trust and deliver peace of mind.
- We believe – Everyone can make a difference, we help more clients every year to improve their financial wellbeing.
How it works
Newcastle Financial Advisers will take the time to get to know you and understand your circumstances in order to tailor a plan you feel comfortable with that can meet your goals.
What it costs
You’ll only pay a fee if you decide to implement the advice. Read more about the costs associated with the service and what value it provides.