Located on Station Road just off the A196, our Ashington branch aims to deliver great services to its customers and support its local community. With years of experience, our friendly team of staff will be able to help you fulfil your needs. We can offer our community space for a variety of uses for free. Parking spaces are available in various locations close by, making our branch easily accessible.
Within the branch, a wide variety of savings and mortgage products are offered along with access to face to face financial advice from Newcastle Financial Advisers Limited.
- 10 Station Road
- NE63 9UJ
|Monday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 11.45am|
This branch may be closed for a lunch break from 1pm to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Please call to check with the branch if you plan to visit between these times.
- Savings Review Service - In branch and telephone
- Mortgage Adviser – Telephone advice
- Financial Adviser – In branch, telephone and video advice
- Estate Planning Consultant – In branch and at home advice
- Insurance Specialist – In branch and telephone review
Facilities and accessibility
- Private interview room(s)
- Community Space (available via stairs only)
- Locally sourced tea and coffee available
- Free parking nearby
- Automatic door
- Level access
- Low level counter
- Hearing aid loop
- Slow Shopping - 9:00am - 11:00am Thursday
Meet the team
Newcastle Financial Adviser - Alnwick, Ashington & Wooler
Branch - News
Base rate change updates
Newcastle Building Society announces 2022 half year results
£57,000 support for North East charities to tackle social issues
Meet your Financial Adviser
You can arrange an appointment to meet with Andrew, our Ashington Branch Financial Adviser, even if you're not currently a customer.Find out more
Need some help?
Pop in to see us in Ashington or give us a call, we're always happy to chat.
See above for branch opening times