Our Morpeth branch, situated at Market Place, is just down the road from Morpeth Clock Tower and near Morpeth Town Hall. Mortgage and savings products are on offer within branch, along with access to face-to-face financial advice from Newcastle Financial Advisers Limited.
With years of experience, our friendly and welcoming team will ensure you have an exceptional experience. In addition, we offer private interview rooms which can be used to discuss your finances in a more discreet manner, should you prefer.
- 14 Market Place
- NE61 1HG
|Monday||9:15am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:15am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:15am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:15am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:15am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 11:45am|
This branch may be closed for a lunch break from 1pm to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Please call to check with the branch if you plan to visit between these times.
- Savings Review Service - In branch and telephone
- Mortgage Adviser – Telephone advice
- Financial Adviser – In branch, telephone and video advice
- Estate Planning Consultant – In branch and at home advice
- Insurance Specialist – In branch and telephone review
Facilities and accessibility
- Private interview room(s)
- Community Space (available via stairs only)
- Locally sourced tea and coffee available
- Free parking nearby
- Automatic door
- Level access
- Low level counter
- Hearing aid loop
- Slow Shopping - 9:00am - 11:00am Thursday
Meet the team
Newcastle Financial Adviser - Hexham & Morpeth
Branch - News
No escaping the cost of living headache, but first-time buyers put garden on top of new home wish list
Tackling men’s mental health with Newcastle United Foundation
Base rate change, May 2022
Meet your Financial Adviser
You can arrange an appointment with Karl, our Morpeth Branch Financial Adviser, even if you're not currently a customer.Find out more
Need some help?
Pop in to see us in Morpeth or give us a quick call, we're always happy to chat.
See above for branch opening times