Which type of savings account suits you?
ISAs allow you to save money without paying tax on your interest. The current ISA allowance for 2023/2024 is £20,000.
- I want to save tax efficiently
- I am a tax payer and don’t want to pay tax on my interest
Fixed rate bonds
Fixed rate bonds have a fixed interest rate for the whole term and allow you to save a lump sum for a fixed amount of time.
- I want a guaranteed interest rate for a fixed term
- I have a lump sum to invest
- I don’t require access over the term of the product
Easy access accounts allow access to your savings without an interest penalty or notice period.
- I want access to my money
- I'm looking to save as and when I can
- I have a short-term savings goal
Help your children get into the savings habit with our special range of children's savings accounts.
- I want to start saving for my child's future
- I’d like to help my child learn how to save
Business savings accounts
Savings accounts that work for your business.
- I want a savings account for my short and long-term business savings needs
- My business is a Limited Company, Sole Trader, Partnership or a Limited Liability Partnership
Still not sure?You can compare and choose from a list of all our current savings products here. See all savings products
Savings accounts for first time buyers
We know that buying your first home can be a challenge, which is why we offer a choice of savings accounts for first time buyers, like you; helping to make your home-ownership goals a reality.
Our mobile savings app
We understand how handy it is to be able to access your online savings account information on the go. Our mobile app offers a quick and easy way to access your online account wherever you are.