There are many reasons why someone in or approaching retirement may be looking for a new mortgage.
Our later life policy is tailored for those looking to borrow in and approaching retirement and allows:
- Access to all Interest Only and repayment products in our portfolio
- Ability to use income, including retirement income, up to age 80
- Borrow up to 95% of the value of your new home (subject to product and policy terms)
- Free advice from our team of qualified mortgage advisers, with no expectation to proceed
A personal service
Throughout your mortgage journey with us, from helping with affordability through to issuing the application, you have one dedicated point of contact. All of our team are friendly and personable and you will have direct access to them.
Flexibility and individuality
Your application isn’t reviewed by a computer; we have a team of underwriters who work closely with your mortgage adviser to review your personal situation and circumstances. This allows us to be flexible and efficient when making a decision.
SmartQuote is an easy and fast way to get a home insurance* quote. Answer five simple questions and SmartQuote does the rest. By using publicly available data sources, SmartQuote gives us all the information we need to give you a quote on the spot.
You can apply for a later life mortgage with us if:
- You are currently retired however are in receipt of a guaranteed pension, whether state, private or otherwise
- You will retire before you have repaid your mortgage
- You intend to work beyond anticipated state retirement age – we can consider those on an individual basis
- Your mortgage will be repaid on or before 80 years of age
Our easy-to-use mortgage affordability calculator will help you get an idea of how much you could borrow by answering a few simple questions.
If you want to know how much your monthly repayments might be, use our helpful mortgage repayment calculator to find out.
View our complete range of mortgages
YOUR MORTGAGE WILL BE SECURED ON YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Ready to arrange an appointment?
Complete our online form to request an appointment with one of our mortgage advisers.Book an appointment
Speak to one of our friendly mortgage team about your options.
0345 606 4488
Our lines are open 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.