Our large loan mortgages are designed to support higher earning professional customers who have larger mortgage needs.
We understand the large loan market requires a specialised level of service and therefore our large loan products have been created with you in mind.
Why choose us?
Our large loan mortgages are tailored for those customers requiring a more flexible approach to their mortgage needs and therefore we offer the following benefits:
- Loans from £1.5m - £3m at 65% LTV, with enhanced income multiples up to 5.25x
- Loans from £1m - £1.5m at 75% LTV, or £500k - £1m at 80% LTV with enhanced income multiples up to 5.5x
- Acceptance of up to 100% of frequent bonus/overtime/commission payments (subject to decision of underwriter)
- Interest Only loans available up to 75% LTV or 80% on a part capital and repayment basis
- Free advice from our team of qualified mortgage advisers with no expectation to proceed
- 10% overpayments per year as well as an additional £499 monthly overpayment allowance
Our large loan mortgage promises you a dedicated point of contact throughout the entire process. You'll have access to your own personal mortgage adviser who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
We review each mortgage application on a case-by-case basis. You can rest assured your mortgage application will be processed by a member of our expert team and never by a computer. Our team works alongside your personal mortgage adviser so that your application is considered alongside your personal situation.
SmartQuote is an easy and fast way to get a Home insurance* quote. Answer five simple questions and SmartQuote does the rest. By using publicly available data sources, SmartQuote gives us all the information we need to give you a quote on the spot.
Am I eligible for a large loan mortgage?
You can apply for a large loan mortgage with us if:
- You require a mortgage of at least £500,000 and up to a maximum loan of £3,000,000
- You require enhanced income multiples to provide the affordability support required for your mortgage needs
- You do not need to borrow in excess of 80% of your property purchase price/valuation
- You require part or all of your loan on an Interest Only basis (subject to lending policy)
Want to know how much you may be able to lend? Our easy-to-use mortgage affordability calculator will help you get an idea of how much you could borrow by answering a few simple questions.
You can also find out what your monthly repayments may be with our handy repayment calculator.
YOUR MORTGAGE WILL BE SECURED ON YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Ready to arrange an appointment?
Complete our online form to request an appointment with one of our mortgage advisers.Book an appointment
Speak to one of our friendly mortgage team about your options.
0345 606 4488
Our lines are open 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.